Tuesday, February 26, 2013

threes and sevens

I had to read and reread your last post several times.  I think I am still processing.  But I also think I am making a little sense of it.

Or else I am going off in babble mode and confusing myself even more...We'll see if it makes sense.

All of the references to seven may refer to processing the journey through the chakras, as they have been traditionally numbered.  (Which no longer makes sense to me.)  I think maybe the work I have been doing to clear the channel through my being, to reconnect the chakras might be that work as described by the mystics.

Now that I number 9 or 12 chakras, the work has become easier.

I think the three parts of self are associated with the red chakra, which really is a three vibration.  And so what are the three parts of myself?  I intimately know maiden, mother, crone.  I like body, spirit, soul.  Then there is conscious, unconscious, dream selves.  The triangle is the most stable of forms, and these threes give our red seat chakra stability.  We are sitting in that meditative lotus position all the time.

I think we're talking about two different things...thank you for sparking this.

When you were discussing Freud vs Jung, it came to me that Freud used sex to connect, Jung sensed the collective unconscious and felt connected.  And I would guess that Freud was sexually abused in some way.  Just saying.

Perhaps we are also talking about two types of unconsciousness - using the same word for two separate phenomena.  Perhaps we have the unconscious, forgotten memories of abuse and pain and violence.  We shelter ourselves from pain too deep to bear with psychic scar tissue, which then blocks our normal daily functions.  And we have the spiritually unconscious part of ourselves.  I think we pull on a cape of forgetfullness when we are born.  That part of us knows we are part of a whole, we are part of the collective unconscious. In early morning reverie, I sense this oneness and it fills my soul with joy and serenity.

Why are we trapped in this mass?  So we can eat an orange.  Or we can kiss a man.  Or we can be awakened by our two year old grandson who is beaming, ready for the day and so happy to greet us once again.  We are trapped here so we can meet and play and laugh and sing really loud.

I think it's amazing that we are both dreaming about leaping.  I am so glad that I am leaping down a hill, and not down a fire tower.  And I'm glad that not only did you ask for help, but you recognized the importance of asking for help. Methinks Rapunzel is coming down from that lonely tower!

I am trying to find my dream self and see who that self is in comparison to waking/walking Clare.  Not sure if I am on the right track, or just playing!

I love you, and hope you sleep well and dream deep!

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment