Saturday, February 16, 2013

clarification

The circumcision of the heart removes the walls that we have built around our own heart...
it isn't the sensitive part...it is hard coating shielding our heart from pain...making us numb....keeping us separate from others...

That is a very interesting idea for a study...
perhaps I will have to start looking at those statistics.

I love that you are becoming alive...it makes all of this work worthwhile.
So were you able to visualize removing the straws? What was that like?

I have an overpowering desire to go over to see my horses...
I am going tomorrow afternoon...
with my class schedule and the flu it's been about 4 weeks since I have been there.
Luckily the woman who boards them for me is fabulous, so I don't feel as if they are ever neglected.
She spoils them as much as I do.
I need to connect with my Thunder...he grounds me...he doesn't accept bullshit from me...makes me honest. He will turn his butt to me and make me work for his attention since it's been several weeks. The good thing is that he caves when I have apples or carrots...and he really does love me...so he forgives and nuzzles my head pretty quickly.

I was asking a friend about the color yellow...she said that she understands it to be the color of self-preservation...I wonder how that works into your dream. I also pulled out my Freudian dream analysis book ...that man was obsessed...with sexual conflicts. I was hoping for insights into floors and straws...and he elaborated on sexual themes...
Oh well.

I will check in tomorrow.
I love you,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment