Thursday, February 21, 2013

Synchronicity

I would love to play in May.  That gives me something fun to look forward to.  And thinking about play will be a good lead up to the real thing!

I have not seen the Vagina Monologues.  I would like to.  I do love the synchronicity of your day.  Being in the right time and place to receive and share messages show that you are doing the right thing!  I know the Me, toos are everywhere.  They are all of us, male and female.  We are all in pain and wishing we could share so we are not alone any more.  And I think the Me, toos are compassionate, understanding that abuse does not happen because we are bad or because we deserve it.  Me, toos are just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Looking at statistics, though, I think there are many more wrong places than right places.

But we'll change that!  You already are.

What I remember is being 18, and working in the hospital as a nurse's aide.  I worked there for about 6 months before I went to college.  One night I heard some of the medical professionals go off about rabbits who bred every year.  I realized he was talking about families like ours.  Then I realized that this arrogance was probably the reason Mom had her hysterectomy.  Someone decided to take it upon themselves to stop her. I have never had reason to change this supposition.  Interesting that you came to the same conclusion.'

My stomach is upset tonight, so I think I will go to bed early. 

I love you,
Sleep well,

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment