Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thawing

I love you!  You help me see right to the point of some of my dream-strangeness.  It has been about floors lately.  I think floors give us something solid to walk on, but floors also mean we are inside.  Floors keep us from putting our feet right on the Earth.  And the Prayer of St. Francis - beautiful.  Maybe now I can be a channel.  I know I have been feeling very alive ever since that night.

The other word you wrote that hit me was selflessly...an unobstructed conduit that selflessly transmits its contents to their destination.  Selflessly.

Yellow - cowardice?  Liver? Chicken liver...Sunshine...lemons...peeeeeeeeeeee...

I have a lot of mixed feelings about crucifixion...too scrambled to make sense of yet.  But maybe this is the time of year to consider it.

I read a blog this morning, and one paragraph grabbed me by the heart, and I immediately thought of sharing it with you:

This is the part of myself that cried and was never comforted. The part that is held under by a deluge of fear each day, the part that questions my work and my life. This is the part that saw and sees terrible things happening not only to others, but to myself, and wonders, where is my God? Maybe it is even the part of my ancestry that helped to assemble that behemoth of a thought form — the belief in a wrathful and judging God. That part is slowly thawing, and flowing, and beginning to dance with a mystery so sweet and tender, that I’m weeping as I write this. The whispered love.   
                                                                                   - Dr. Jessamine Dana

(http://ashiramedicinewoman.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-angel-challenge.html#.UR1mV_ImGNB)

There is so much packed into this paragraph that speaks to me.  Never feeling comforted, being in a deluge of fear - until fear is natural.  I live, I breath fear.  I want to release fear.  I want to be joy.  Ever since the other night, I want to be joy.  Our ancestry assembled our thought form - for better or for worse.

But now - the thawing, the dancing, the mystery...we can approach mystery with fear, or with awe - the positive aspect of fear, maybe...

Thawing --- it's the right time of year for this too!

I hope you are happy today!

Love from Clare

We were posting at the same time.  I wanted to make one more comment before I forget.  We don't have to convince other people about the gifting society, we just have to go first and practice it.  Others will follow.  I stopped charging for flower essences or herbs years ago.  The work is sacred, and I can;t accept money.  I made an herbal concoction for a friend who has a lot of money.  When she picked it up and asked how much I told her it was a gift.  She started crying.  I knew I was on the right track.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment