Thursday, March 31, 2016

push!

I love it...

You get all relaxed and everything moves forward. And you find your connection - through music, of course.  Magic.

I always look forward to your reports from your Reiki healer!

I did watch Avatar.  Someone recommended it a few weeks ago, and I finally remembered I wanted to see it and I had time on Sunday.  I was distressed by the violence, but otherwise - impressed.

And I loved the parallels with humanity - although we like to think we are stewards, keepers, controllers, knowers. It keeps us from remembering we are simply part of the web...

Therefore we just need to...

Relax!

And be grateful..And celebrate.

I wonder if our fear of simply being part of the web is why we feel led to kill spiders.

I have been feeling stuck...like I'm standing still, looking around, wondering what is going to happen next, or happen at all.  I know that is partly because the baby is sick and I have spent a lot of the past two days holding her.  I'm not getting much done when I have an urge to push...not as uncontrollable as birthing, but similar.

Just talked to my oldest son...they want me again this summer. Yay!!  I do miss them...And I will admit I nagged just a little, calling to see if they want me.  The answer is yes, and for as long as I can possibly stay!

I just realized I have work to do in the kitchen before I can go to bed. I made a fermented beet drink, which is supposed to help feed adrenals and gut. I thought maybe I would use it as a basis for smoothies. I'll let you know how that works out. I hope it's okay - I made half a gallon!

Exhausted...But tomorrow is Friday...

Love and hugs from Clare


No comments:

Post a Comment