Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Back from the conference

Clare,

Hello dear sister…I've missed meeting you here.
I had an interesting couple of days. I enjoyed the time with my new boss. I wasn't sure what it would be like to travel with her, but it was very comfortable. We talked for all 8 hours in the car, very fluid, comfortable conversation…
each sharing insights and experiences…
I feel she is more an mentor than a boss.

I, too, am waiting for S#3's results…
understanding they are most probably benign…
but, worried about the possibilities.
Any new lesion is worrisome…
but she's had a negative biopsy before…
so she has the capacity to produce benign tumors…
I still worry.
I wanted to be with her for the biopsy…
but I had a full morning of lectures and left for the conference in early afternoon.
I feel badly not being there for her.
I am going to try to get to see her over the weekend if possible.

The conference was on healthy lifestyle choices…
nutrition, exercise, etc…
from different perspectives…
a lot of public health ideas…
some theoretical physiology stuff...
they even had 2 lectures on community planning to support healthy lifestyles…
it was really interesting.
It was a good conference.

Your images of tarry parts of your being are interesting.
I wonder why you coated your parts in such a thick, tenacious substance?
I am getting an image of the prehistoric animals that are fully preserved in tar pits…
perhaps it is a substance that could preserve without allowing deterioration of your self…
perhaps it is a perfect substance to hide your self in.
What a concept.

I am saddened by the terrorist attacks over the past several weeks…
and the press that only communicates those that occur outside of the middle east and africa…
Peace and Blessings…
to all.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie



No comments:

Post a Comment