Saturday, March 19, 2016

Love the booby prize

Clare,
What an amazing experience. I often wish I could visualize as you do. I wish I could allow my mind to open to images as you do.

I love that you asked all those gathered to give LOVE and LIGHT…
I love the healing results…Pop was reborn…and happy.

I was asked to "talk" to my body parts…
beginning with my bowels…
They have been very irritable recently…
they usually are during transitions for me.
I feel as if my life is morphing at an alarming rate right now.
Anyway- I have been trying to listen to my body and …
silence.
How do I open to this?
I was doing yoga this morning and had to make a run for the bathroom…
I was calm…
not feeling cramps…
and yet whoosh…
diarrhea (TMI- sorry).
I am obviously carrying stress…
but cannot alleviate it with my usual practices.
I will keep asking…
and hopefully the answers will come.

I like the booby prize idea. I also like the idea of talking to S#4 to ask how she is accepting her new boobies. I think I will communicate with her tomorrow and see what she has to say.

I have to say that many years ago, when asked why I rescue horses I thought long and hard about that question. I finally came up with a clear answer of "I want to help beings that cannot repay me." So many times, in medicine and beyond, things were done for others in hopes of advancement or favors. I wanted to do things for thaw sake of making another's life better. In the long run I came to realize that I receive more than I have ever given to any one or thing in the past.
I feel that bringing the young men into our home is going to teach me more than I will ever be able to teach them. I am blessed. We are so blessed.

I am going to a meeting in Western PA on Monday and Tuesday…
It's focused on whole health and making PA healthier through exercise (walking specifically). I really like this job. I'm starting to get entrenched and connected. So far the only project I'm not sure I'm aligned with is an immunization coalition. I'm hoping to stay out of that. Next week I am going to Georgia- Emory University- for a meeting with the CDC. It should be interesting.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment