Wednesday, March 16, 2016

spring

Hey Maggie,

Thanks.  I did not have that insight into the balance of inhale and exhale.  I am going to use that.

Next step is transferring that understanding to allowing myself to accept, to be loved.  Hard work.

I took my little companion for a walk today. We only went about two miles, because the wind made it a little colder than expected.  So I wrapped her up and called her my baby burrito.  And we heard spring peepers and wood frogs. Her imitation of a wood frog chattering merits belly laughs.  We heard redwinged blackbirds - she was very frustrated trying to imitate the trill at the end. And we watched a pair of Canadian geese, and robins...and now, right now...we are having our first thunderstorm of the season.  I think Spring has sprung early.

Your son is talking to you. He is showing great awareness and vulnerability.  Be proud. You are doing well.

Back to work for me tomorrow.  My short, 2-day, respite has been nice.  But the real world awaits.


Love and hugs from Clare


No comments:

Post a Comment