Tuesday, March 29, 2016

late

Hi Claire,

It's getting late, and I should be going to bed, but I wanted to check in before I do. My youngest is down with a a fever and cough- probably influenza. He got up at 3 am and went outside because his fever was so high. I didn't sleep well after that. He has been resting comfortably most of the day, but hot and cold cycles almost continually.

Husband is in his hometown for an Aunt's funeral. He had dinner with cousins and is looking forward to seeing his large, extended family tomorrow at the funeral. The Aunt was 90 and died peacefully.

I begin teaching an after-school program tomorrow on health and fitness for middle schoolers. I am excited to work with that age group. Tomorrow I have 40 students and their parents, we are hoping to take them out for a mile walk to experience the benefits of walking. It might be like herding cats though. I hope I have back up from the teachers who run the program.

Sunday I fly to Atlanta for a 2 day conference. It is for a program we are involved with that connects faith based organizations to disaster preparedness for the most vulnerable of the congregations. It should be interesting.

I am still trying to make peace with my GI tract. I was doing well until I ate a lot go sugar on Sunday and it is really complaining today…painfully complaining. I have to learn to be good to my body, before it gets out of balance and painful.

I will be back tomorrow…
until then
Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment