Sunday, March 6, 2016

just - fun

Hi Maggie...

It's not really judgmental, because I did it.  I used my obligations, especially to kids, to give me an out - no matter what the situation.

I made great food.Young people did not eat a lot of it.  Her grandson was here, so my grandchildren came over, and my oldest two spent the night.  It was good because they all distracted each other.

The weekend was truly fun.  We went for massages - S#3 and I, a close friend of mine, my youngest and a close friend of hers who calls me Mom.  We all crowded into the sauna and talked. We went to lunch together. It felt nice being part of a group of connected women.

It actually started Friday evening when my friend came to help me cook. She worked with me and Nephew and although we were productive, we laughed a lot.

Dinner was filled with laughter. S#3 was relaxed.

It was just nice.

I need more times like this in my life. More feelings of connection and creativity.  I do have fun cooking, and I made a couple impressive dishes.  People over 30 were appreciative of the effort and skill.

I am mostly tired now. 

Tomorrow my life goes back to normal. I don't think I have any evening work this week, although I am available, I think...I don't understand what they are doing. Just a bit more of the stress!

Hope all is well in your life!

Love and hugs from Clare


No comments:

Post a Comment