Tuesday, March 22, 2016

spark

Hi Maggie,

Hope all is well with you. Was up last night, and so I was working with the cocoon. I opened mine and found a tarry mess. I cleaned it off and found a spark of Light. I think it was that initial spark that makes us truly alive.

I think that maybe abuse early enough shuts it down, or tucks it away.  I think I am part of the line. I probably snuffed my kids' Lights too.

I put the spark back in my heart and the chakras sort of opened - one below the heart, one above the heart until I was relightninged or relit or something.

It was exciting in the middle of the night. Let's see if it changes me in waking, daily life.

I helped my kids relight, too.

Love and hugs from Clare

(Rereading yesterday's post and saw I misspelled and wrote the "scared yes."  Then I thought, maybe that is the beginning of the sacred yes...)

No comments:

Post a Comment