Wednesday, March 2, 2016

explanation

Clare,

Interesting ideas…
I have a few responses.

Maybe my dream was in that last house because Mom and Dad were there for 36 years. It is the place my children identified as a family home.  I was only ever a visitor. Kind of explains the way I often feel like a visitor.

In dreams a house signifies a soul
or maybe in this case a body.
My mind wonders if you are a visitor in this body
not fully connected
ready to be triggered
aloof
observant
vigilant.

This brings in the second observation about you seeing the world as divine, but perpetrators of violence are present. My son doesn't see the Earth or animals or things as evil
he thinks it's the people that are f#$&ed up. 
He is perfectly happy with animals
he loves nature
but people are highly probable to be judgmental and dangerous to us.

He and I were sharing the conflict I see good with evil as the exception, he sees evil with good as the exception.
Our expectations color our perceptions.
A young man, in our town, attacked his mother this week. He threatened her with an ax and a chainsaw. He is now in jail. My son said it figures, he's an evil person- punishment in jail is what he deserves. I said he is ill and needs treatment. 

I don't think you are exactly like my son.I was trying to point out that his inclination is to find a safe place, where no one will bother him, and stay put. He fails to explore because of fear. His only true exploration has been through the use of drugs- which make him less afraid, and the desert walk- which made him fearless. I wish a bit of the fearless, trusting part persisted. I've asked him if he wants to walk again- he said he cannot do that every year to get a refresher- very true- he has to find it inside of himself. 

I haven't heard much from S#3 recently. I texted last night and got a delayed reply. I hope that she is OK. I believe you said she is coming up there this weekend- I hope you two have a wonderful visit.
I've been very busy, so I haven't invited her to do anything recently, I should reach out to her. Especially with her birthday coming up.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie





No comments:

Post a Comment