Thursday, March 31, 2016

listening for messages

Claire,

I didn't know we bombed Iraq every day of the Clinton administration…
I never heard that before…
wow.

You would like Avatar…
I saw it when it came out and it made a big impression on me.
See if you can rent it.

I am having a 'day of me'…
I had no business on my calendar today so I woke up and went to yoga…
then a 1:30 massage…
and at 5 I see my reiki healer.
I am going to be so relaxed by tonight.
I am trying to listen to the lessons today.
Who is saying what to me…
who do I need to listen to…
what am I to hear and heed.

While I was getting a massage the music occasionally skipped…
I snapped my fingers and it began playing normally.
I laughed and told the masseuse about it when she came into the room…
she laughed and said it is music from the computer, so it shouldn't skip.
Someone was there playing games…
wanting to be heard today.
It happened several more times and we both just glanced at the computer and it began playing again…
very interesting.

I am wondering what the messages from reiki will be this evening.

My son is feeling better…
but now husband is not well.
I hope I don't get it too.

We have our first home visit with Children and Youth next week. It's taken forever, but it is finally moving forward. Despite being frustrated by the delays, everyone seems to be more comfortable and ready for the changes at this point. Maybe the delay was a good thing.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment