Sunday, April 3, 2016

illusions?

Hellooooo Maggie!!!!!

It is snowing here again...We woke up to snow. My daffodils were bent under the weight, then covered in white. Just a smidge of yellow showed through...

The beet juice smoothie was not bed. My little companion even drank a glass without complaining! I have been thinking about analyzing each food for its ability to nourish my body as a way of deciding what to eat.

I read such conflicting advice, I get lost. I freeze. Then the chocolate calls my name...

Circling through my issues again. I'm surprised I have not bored myself yet. Have you ever had the impression you know someone when you meet them? I often wonder how that ties to previous lives.  We are here in different disguises, looking for experience, looking for lessons, looking for each other.  It almost seems like a game.

Except right now the stakes seem to be too high. It almost feels like life or death - for the planet or for our species.

Is that an illusion?

Does it matter?

We take on personas and experiences in order to explore this life.  And it should be fun. But somehow it has gotten out of hand. Too many violations have led to too much violence...

I was thinking - again - about the experiences we chose to accept. The abuse from family and from this culture - especially as females.  And the experiences really influence our range of response and behavior.  Can we become incompatible with some of our nearest and dearest when exploring extremes?

I don't know where I am with this. I don't know where I am going with this.  I was just thinking about interactions with the people who have played the most importnat roles in my life and wondering about past connections...

You need to come back...I need some inspiration.Or I need to pay more attention to what around me...




No comments:

Post a Comment