Friday, April 22, 2016

confusing

Clare,

Long week…
as usual.
My son is till picking a fight…
he has promised to continue this as long as he is grounded.
Monday…
I hope he makes it without any further problems…
I cannot stand the thought of him grounded any longer…
it's harder on me than him I think…

One more week in this semester…
I've definitely burnt out this semester.
I am giving 10 point, extra credit quizzes for one class to encourage attendance in the last 2 weeks…
Today 2 students showed up long enough to take the extra credit quiz and left…
I allowed myself to be offended…
seriously…
they walked out before I began my lecture.
I'm pretty entertaining…
what are they thinking.
Anyway, I got pissed and gave them 0 points for the quiz…
perhaps they will regret their decision…
probably not though.
I think I need a break.

I have been holding my family in the Light…
Patience…
Understanding…
appreciating each others' perspectives…
loving unconditionally.
It's challenging right now.
I appreciate your insight…
I'm not sure if taking him to yoga was a good idea rot not.
I want him to know that he is unconditionally loved…
and when I'm angry I still love him…
but I see your point that he will get the message that he can bully and get away from it.
It's hard to know how to have a "heart at Peace" and still hold others accountable.

Life is confusing.
Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment