Wednesday, April 27, 2016

losing my patience

Clare,

I'm still laughing about your falling off your shoes story…
I needed a chuckle- thanks.

My young one continues to try to assert himself in aggressive ways. Last night I was becoming sarcastic back and husband tried to separate us…
verbally…
I lashed out at husband because I am trying hard not to overreact to my youngest. I am getting to the end of my patience. I'll have to call upon the guides to grace me with more.

I am finally getting to writing my final exam. I've procrastinated long enough. I will be relieved to have this semester behind me. I will miss working with college aged students, but the frustration I've been feeling this semester overshadows that.

It is later than I thought. I'm going to keep this short tonight. I will catch up with you tomorrow.
This time of transitions is really kicking my ass.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment