Monday, April 25, 2016

ride it

Hi Maggie,

I'm glad you are centering a bit, and that Friends helped.  I am also glad that you are giving up teaching.  That hasn't seemed rewarding for you for the last while.  And I think emptying your plate, just a little, might really help you.

I think you should trust the Light, discern, but get swept away a little bit.  The decisions have been made. You are moving forward. Enjoy the ride.

From the outside, I have been wondering how the boys would all affect each other. I think the new brothers have potential to guide and educate your son, as well as vice versa.  It might be really rewarding to live with someone who sees your lifestyle differently, because their own is worlds away.  I am thinking about this from each point of view. They have great potential to influence each other's world view.  They may all end up being better men because of it.

I honor your courage to follow this leading...

I fell off a pair of wedgie sandals I bought - because they were cute, and I wanted something different from the Birkies I have been wearing for decades.  I have never fallen off my Birkies...I think I need a wardrobe of funky, colorful sneakers to wear when I need to be shod...A friend suggested I get a tattoo that announces Forever Barefoot or Barefoot Forever...But my arm is achey and I am tired, and definitely lacking profundity.  (S#3 is going to take the sandals. She has been warned that they are broncing buccos...of course, she never walked on dirt roads, which I was doing when they took me down!)

So I'll leave you with Love and Light.

And hugs from Clare


No comments:

Post a Comment