Thursday, April 7, 2016

heron

Hi Maggie,

It was fun to catch up with your latest adventures.  You know that first group, the ones who let you in so that you would feel like part of the group - they were a cult. That was a perfect description of the way cults welcome us.  But there is always a price...

The Buddhist nun sounds like my kind of person.

With your new son, just remember there are a lot of ways to define family, to define parenting. You will come to a place where you recognize each other as family.  You will both evolve.

My house deconstruction continues. And I think I am simultaneously learning about portion control and what it feels like to be a little hungry -so maybe there is a physical deconstruction. And I'm learning what it is like to eat superfoods. I made a kvass and kale smoothie. My granddaughter loved it.  It was pretty.

The weather has been awful lately. And today was okay enough to get out for a walk.  So we got the jogging stroller, found shoes and finally - we were out the door.  Within about 1/8 of a mile, it started to rain. Since she is just recovering from a cold and I am trying desperately not to get one, we turned around and got home quickly.

But just before we turned around, I saw that fabulous pteradactyl profile in the sky and I knew it was the blue heron.  A friend who died young, who has been mentioned here more than once, had a connection with blue heron. Every time I see them I sort of know it is her.  I even said hello to her out loud as it crossed over us.

So of course I wanted to see the message. Blue heron people are solitary, self-reliant, spending too much time in their own mind...sounds like me. I was wondering if it was a reminder to be myself, or a little nag to explore other ways of being here...

What happened at your Reiki session? Anything you can share?

Iam so grateful tomorrow is Friday...

Love and hugs from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment