Friday, April 8, 2016

TGIF

Hi Sister!

Welcome to my world. It really is kind of fun out here in Weirdsville!   My youngest told me that a lake gull has been coming to sit on her car almost every day.  She often drives to the lake to get out of the office and eat lunch.  I said it had something to teach her. She said it just wants her leftovers. I think we are both right...

But what is cool is that she has begun identifying this particular gull. She has noticed individual markings.  And she has expanded and begun noticing the behavior of the other gulls.  I think when those we consider wild and other start becoming individuals, we are well on our way to understanding we are all part of the web. We are all important. We all have something to share.

I had a friend who's part Cherokee. She was the one who taught me to notice the animals, and the insects, and sometimes even the plants. She said that when I felt confused, think of it as a dream, then try to analyze it.

And yes bobcat is working with you!

It would be fun to learn more about shamanism...Cycling back again, aren't I?

Maybe there is a reason for three visits. Maybe there is something that unfolds in the relationship that they are looking for.  I just know I hate it...

This has been such a long week. On Tuesday morning I was already wishing it was Friday. I may have kidlets tomorrow afternoon,but tomorrow morning, I can address my house and make some sense of the chaos.  It looks terrible here, but it feels so good!

Maybe the same is sort of true with me.

Love and hugs from Clare


No comments:

Post a Comment