Wednesday, May 7, 2014

walking the tightrope

Clare,

I am walking the tight rope…
can't stagger because husband will fall down.
I think he was more upset by today's biopsy than I am.
He was forced to help with positioning the machinery for 2 of them…
and he was so stressed.
I survived all 3 pretty well.
One with ultrasound guidance and 2 with mammography. The novacaine didn't quite make it deep enough, so I could feel the biopsy knife on the last one- very weird sensation. Now I am home, with a bag of frozen corn on by breast…the novacaine is wearing off and I don;t have any tylenol…life is interesting sometimes.

Now I wait a week for the pathology report.
Good thing I have the pilot to distract me.

I am concerned, but calm. I feel as if I can handle the report if it is malignant. I already feel as if it is going to be- just a gut feeling.

I hope that you are well.
I will check in tomorrow.

Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment