Monday, May 5, 2014

invisible?

You can boil some of the garments with tea bags. That will age, discolor, distress them somewhat. How distressed do you want them?  You do have horses...

I am intrigued by the idea of the wrong path.  Walking the easy path in the beautiful place is not correct for you at this time. You need to go uphill, through the woods.  Luckily, the swamp is always in the lowlands.  And when you get above the treeline, you'll be able to see everything.

When I first read your entry, my thought concerned  uncovering or working with the echo of the abuse you are storing  in your breast.  I wondered if that point of damage was going to have to be exposed to the Light.

I am upset at the moment.  My neighbor, who has the farm that surrounds me, leased his fields to a local farmer.  The farmer is up above me, up on the hillside with some kind of a tanker truck, spraying something.  My neighbor took me on a tour of his farm once, and was very proud that his family had kept it clean.  No one dumped poison on the land.  We also went to look at a desolated field down hill from here - which is still uphill from the lake - which has been covered with sludge every year.  He said it was terrible.

But now - what are they putting here?  The owner is wealthy, yet I know he's doing this for money. I sometimes think an MBA destroys morality...

I'm shaking inside.

Don't they care that we have a baby?

How can people be so frantic about religious beliefs - invisible - you must have faith...yet dismiss poisons once they soak into the soil and become invisible?  The poisons are more present than any God.

I'm sorry...I think I need to go take a shower before I have to become afraid of the water here...


Love to you and yours.  Have fun distressing costumes!

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment