Friday, May 23, 2014

It's not a war

I think that maybe if you surrender to the lesson, the cancer won't need to go any further.  So it's not really surrendering to the disease.  I think this is what your Reiki healer fears.  Again, it's the shortfall of language.  We can almost express ourselves.

One thing that is important is to rid our lives, our minds, our bodies of violent war-based language.  I don't think it can lead to healing.  As I write this I am getting the image in large scale and small scale.  In life, I don't think violence is ever the way to peace.  And I don't think warring with the body will bring us to a place of health.  It might take us to a temporary remission, but not to health.

I have spoken with someone who has struggled and was almost conquered by a candida infection.  And she battles it all the time.  Her health is so shaky.  I started reading about why we have yeast in our systems.  There's a reason.  But she is at war with that of herself.  She may be surviving, but she is not living.  She is not healthy.  The war needs to end.

You say cancer is a threat to the life you have created.  I have been thinking about that. It is very profound.  What is not authentic in your life?  So much of it seems  well-thought-out, well-settled.  You are using your talents and education to help people, you don't settle for sliding by...

Another lesson that came to my mind is humility...having to accept what others have to offer.   That could be mine, though.

It sounds as if your tumors are like Mom's and not Aunt Sis'.  Sigh of relief. 

I just keep thinking you are accepting, and even seeking the lessons, and so you do not need anything more aggressive.

I have three days off in a row - well, sort of.  I have the baby tomorrow, but the alarm will not go off at 5:00 am!  I am planning to be in vegetable planting frenzy!  I want to plant some veggies in spackle buckets, so it will be easy for little eyes to find, and little fingers to harvest.

As usual, it's night and I am exhausted.

Love from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment