Monday, May 5, 2014

the wrong path

Clare,
I am in overdrive at this point…
the filming of this project begins on Thursday and last night the director told me that nothing can be bright white and everything has to be distressed in some way.
I woke up at 2 am scheming different ways to distress material.
I am frustrated, but challenged.

I had an amazing image this morning when I was meditating.
I was walking along a rolling pasture and it was beautiful…
but I heard a voice that told me that I had missed the path…
I was going the wrong way…
when I looked back there was a person pointing to a small side path that led up a steeper hill into the woods…
I am not sure how to backtrack…
but after this week is over I am going to walk back to find that path.

My garden still waits for me…
I need to clear it…
and spread my compost into it…
and then plant…
maybe next week, when this is finished.
I hope so.

The finish line is in sight,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment