Thursday, May 15, 2014

Ambivalent

Clare,

We are all ambivalent about our bodies.
It is a love-hate relationship…
I think that the Universal Divine doesn't want us to become too attached to this lower energy…
we forget what we really are…
high frequency, spiritual energy…
temporarily placed in this vessel.

The hatred of self was taught…
we learned that lesson well.
I am struggling to find a balance between preserving my natural form…
and health.
Is it important to me to be equal and balanced in my chest area?
I don't know how I will feel when posed with that possibility.

But why do we humans need to make others feel less than we feel about ourselves?
We perpetrate violence when we wish to overpower and control others.
Why is that so important?
It happens in sports, business, schools, everywhere…
but even worse perpetrated through rape and abuse.

What is it about our nature that needs confirmation of our power?

I have all 4 of my kids home tonight!
We are going out to celebrate Mother's Day- belatedly.
I cannot wait.
We are going to a fun, italian place where it is very casual…
hopefully they will all get along…

My reiki healer told me that she is sending me energy to heal…
I need everything I can get at this point.

Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment