Wednesday, October 17, 2012

opening

I had a long talk with my wise friend today. I told her that I feel ready to go deep and asked her to help me go there. She responded much like Glinda, the Good Witch did to Dorothy, she said,"everything you need is already within you."
She listened and then was helping me to feel the difference between opening to the spirit and allowing the healing to happen and closing down out of fear. Every time she said "fear" or "scared" I had a visceral reaction and involuntarily shed tears. I have never had that happen before...to be triggered by a word.
She helped me to feel fear and then to feel peace and opening.
It was an amazing experience.
She encouraged me to be open to let myself trust the universe enough to open to it.

This is hard work...and a scary journey...but I feel as if we are getting close to healing.
I am not sure about the psychic after today's experience. Let me think about it for several days.

The dream has so many twists to it. What do you think it means? The descending the staircase into an identical apartment it intriguing...rooms are symbols of the soul...going deep into the soul is  one possible interpretation...finding fear there fits with my lessons from today.
The colored game birds...I don't know what to think of that. What do you think?

I love you,
Knit well
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment