Monday, October 1, 2012

duty or privilege?

Clare,

I am intrigued by your Light and Love ideas...they are amazing. Thanks

I do believe that we are energy...composed of energy in various states of vibration and matter...the same essence as Light...but at a much slower frequency.

The image of Light streaming in all directions through the universe...reflecting when it meets an object of slower frequency...is incredible.

I did stumble on the word duty...you used it several times in regard to reflecting back to others.
Duty to me is an obligation...something we are pressured or coerced into doing.
To me that reflection of that Light and Love is part of our natural makeup...it should be intuitive and instinctual.
It is only in the wounded that it becomes a chore.
The image of backs turned...triggered the idea of self-absorption for me...absorbing all of that energy...like a sponge, but unable to use it or appreciate it. Is that what wounding does?
Is the barrier that we create around our true self something that absorbs the energy? Or is it more like a mirror...bouncing the energy away from us...so that we cannot benefit from its grace?
Remember even the swamp reflects the Light and casts beautiful images...

I had the image of vulnerability in your words as well.
Allowing others to reflect Light towards us.
The healing is happening because we are opening to the goodness of others...we are beginning to trust...maybe I should only speak for myself...but I have a sense that you are moving that way as well...
we will eventually be able to stand naked (figuratively) and have others, who we trust, see us wholly...and not be embarrassed or dirty.

Why do we belittle or berate ourselves??? It has to do with our indoctrination and training in Catholicism/christianity...we were taught that we are sinners, broken, unworthy, vile creatures in need of a savior...fear controls
we were created in the image nad likeness of the divine...perfect...beautiful...creative...full of potential...power and freedom...

I love you...
thanks for the insight,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment