Thursday, October 4, 2012

Divinity within

I wonder about the intentionality of inviting a soul to become your child.  I wonder if we can be that intentional.  Unfortunately, we are so damaged, that I don't think this happens very often - if at all.  I don't think we respect sex, or  respect ourselves or our partners sexually much any more.  It is no longer a sacred, or a bonding act.  It is now entertainment.  And we let the media determine our sexual behavior.

I think we allow the media to determine or lead much of our behavior or thought.  I wonder if that is because so many of us have been forced out of ourselves and are totally lost.

Okay, I like the idea of remaining curled up, absorbing the Light - absorbing the full spectrum of Light.  Maybe it is the proper sequence of healing.  But when we are afraid of life, perhaps some of us just stay there a little too long!

I think about the rainbow of colors associated with the chakras. Maybe when we have a strong vibration, we reflect that color - we have enough, so we can share.  So that would mean that leaves and grass have a strong vibration of Love, since they reflect green, color of the heart chakra.  The sky would be a magnificent source of communication...maybe!

Last thought on this day, because I am exhausted...How can we possibly see the Divinity around us when we are unable to see the Divinity in our selves?  Should we look within, to begin, look within with open heart and true humility?  This is back to - if the universe is perfect, and I am here - then I am perfect, too.

Why does that hurt so much?

Love you - C.

No comments:

Post a Comment