Sunday, October 14, 2012

Boring Sunday

I always appreciate meeting someone whose past is similar to mine. I appreciate finding someone who understands.  But I really like that the mirror is a little off, giving me a different view.  Am I making sense this morning?  The similarities, the Me too, are comforting, but the differences grant a new view of what happened to us.

I can't wait to hear what spills from you as you begin to process the last few days.  And about the career question - aren't we a culture of money and status?  I wonder how many people wondered why you were giving up your status...

I had a quiet day yesterday, just what I needed.  But I don't have much to share.  I seem to have things percolating deep, but nothing is bubbling to the surface.

I promised to help with a neighbor's children today, so...Boring me!

But I love you!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment