Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Game birds changing colors

Hi Maggie,

Just to be a little more specific, the night full of dreams was a combination of meditation images and dreams. The definitely dream part started when a friend showed up to my house unexpectedly.  I identified her as another friend in the dream...you know we just accept crazy in a dream.  She came to see the house, and suddenly most of my kids were here, moving things around, helping me create order.  But there was stuff everywhere - and it was this house that I live in......In the midst of the chaos someone drove up and three men came to the back door.  They were gypsies with wrinkled skin, but by their eyes I knew who was oldest and who was youngest.  We all sat in my back entryway and talked for a while.  They were telling me where they were from and I knew, but the names of the places were all different.  We walked outside and there were a lot of people, my family, but also a lot of gypsies of all ages.  There was a stage with music out front.  When we walked out there, we were on a college campus.  I listened to music and then went to my dorm apartment to get moved in.  My apartment was haunted by birds - ruffed grouse, I think, that changed colors and patterns, and by dogs.  I felt spooked, but not afraid.  One of the birds came at me, and I grabbed it by the neck and just held it for a minute wondering if there was a message.  I didn't hurt it, it was not afraid.  I released it and flew to the top of the refrigerator.  I ran out of the apartment, and down a spiral staircase and ended up in an identical apartment.  Someone was there and I was afraid, so I ran.  I got outside and saw a pastel colored turkey - baby pinks and blues and yellows - it also changed colors.  I was still running when the alarm went off and I woke up and thought,  "Wild!"

Until I wrote this, I didn't realize I had the continuing motif of birds changing colors...game birds changing colors.

Your questions are making me uncomfortable.  I do have the feeling I am remembering something, but I don't know if it is an authentic memory, and I am frightened by it.  And it throws me back to questions...I hide in my questions so I don't have to think about the answers.

I looked into the Spiritualist list and found that some of their mediums, who are their clergy, will work with groups and will work by phone.  Would you like me to explore further?  See if I can find someone?  Do you want to go together...even if we are in different states?

Water is liquid light...I wonder if our light gets dirty and swampy if we are afraid to let it flow.....?????

It's been a long day...I am going to wash dishes, then knit for awhile.  I hope you are having a cozy evening, too.

Love, Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment