Friday, October 12, 2012

exhausted

A baby...I miss babies...congratulations...
How does your "baby" feel about this?

I have been going for the past 14 hours...with a headache because I didn't sleep in my own bed with my special pillow...and every part of me hurts...I took the hottest bath that i could stand and am getting ready to fall asleep...hopefully.

Before I do I wanted to tell you about the workshop I just left...clinical hypnosis...
She gave a lecture about it and then induced a light trance for the participants...
I was able to go deeply into relaxation...despite the headache...
I have been very distracted in meditation recently...tonight I was able to just let go and had no distracting thoughts...it felt so good.

My hopes that I would be able to relax, contemplate and dig deep this weekend don't seem possible...I will have to find another time.

Too tire to think...I must be getting old!
Love and blessings,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment