Thursday, October 25, 2012

no words tonight

Thanks for seeing me...
all aspects of me...
It is really hard to remain open and exposed for such a long time...
but we have pushed through difficult periods and stayed present with each other.

Daughter #2 came home to pick up a few items and sat and helped her brother with homework...
they laughed and joked while she "tortured him with science". They wouldn't let me help because I am too technical.

I am blank tonight...
no ideas...
no streams of consciousness...
no raging emotions...
maybe this is peace?
maybe this is equinimity?
It's sad that I am unsure.

I was trying to find an amazing picture that a friend shared with me, for some reason I am thinking of it and wanting to share it with you. When I find it I will share it.

I am going to sign off...
not sure where my words are tonight.
I will be back tomorrow.
I love you...
Maggie






No comments:

Post a Comment