Sunday, October 7, 2012

Bouquets

Hi Maggie,

We just had a family dinner to celebrate my middle kid's birthday.  It was fun, and we should do it more often.  We need to remember to make time for each other.

I was thinking about traveling through the swamp last night when I could not sleep.  I never got into, or beneath the swamp, which is my intention.  But I did get a strong impression that we can climb a tree and live above the swamp.  I have the strong impression that some of us have done just that.  But then our travel is extremely limited.  I suppose from up there it is possible to see the way out, though, so maybe it's a healthy place to be - a step in the right direction. 

And I had a sort of psychic episode this morning when I was outside with my grandson.  I never know if I am creative or if these things are real...but I had the feeling that Grampa Smoke was with me.  He said he is still traveling with me.  I got the impression he was with Aunts T and S...somehow I think we can call on them for answers.  They still love us and are still connected to us.  It was brief, but calming.  So maybe we need to ask for help and we try to go back to the swamp and recover lost pieces of self.

And the phrase recovering lost pieces of self triggered an image of us making a bouquet.  Walking through well known paths, picking ourselves up and binding them together, like a posey in our out-thrust fist...

Hope you had a relaxing weekend,

 I love you,

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment