Saturday, October 6, 2012

incorporation

"but I am one with those stars that are emanating Light throughout the Universe - the Light we don't see because we don't let ourselves reflect it?"

I think there is a duality at play here.
I agree with your insights that I am lover and beloved simultaneously...I am complete...I have integrity...we have the power and substance to reflect our own Light back to our self.
but  somehow we still feel so incomplete...
and we search for our "other half".
That Gnostic Gospel that I recently referred to spoke of man and woman completing each other and that the act of intentional intimacy was sacred.
So when our Light shines outward we need an other to reflect it back to us....
we need community...
if we could do it alone then we would all be isolated, living separate, wonderful lives...
but people without connections are sad and lonely...yearning for other.

I just had a flash that made this more clear to me...
I love Carl Jung's concept of the collective unconscious...
we are all connected at that level...
we are not separate entities at our deepest level...
we are all one...
This separateness is the illusion of this incarnation...
when we come into this world we somehow forget that there is only one...
the "body of Christ" is the incorporation of all back into one.

I have read that we make agreements prior to incarnating...
we agree to learn certain lessons...and other souls agree to come into our lives and help us to learn those lessons...

So to get back to your insights...I think that if we look into ourselves we will find layers of pain and confusion...
but under those layers there will be understanding and acceptance...
and love...
and communion...
The question is how to journey there...
How do you open yourself to those levels?
Maybe it's time to go back into the swamp...
maybe the opening is in there.
Very scary...
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment