Saturday, October 6, 2012

Not a bad idea!

I still think I am onto something.  I still think that we are afraid to look within, because we expect to see unacceptable self.  But we are even more afraid of magnificence.    Something happened to almost all of us that strips us from the Divine within.  And without that connection to Divine self, we can't be available to our mirror, to that one who reflects our Light back to us.

Your suggestion to go back to the swamp triggered something else.  I have always been a bit interested in shamanism.  From what I understand, we can journey, psychically, by entering the Earth and going where it takes us.  I think I am going to try to dive into the swamp and see what happens.

I may not do it tonight, because my grandson is here for the night.  I have found that when he and/or his sister spend the night, I can hear them breathe all night.  And I listen for it.  Takes me back to those days when I had a house full of kids.

I had a conversation with my son today.  They bought a dozen chicks, hoping to raise some laying hens.  But some predator was really aggressive and went through the wire fence they put up.  A friend pointed out that we had a drought for much of the summer.  As a result, there was less natural prey so predators went after domestic animals, and many local people lost chickens.  I was suddenly aware of the interconnectedness - this time through time - which in general, we fail to see.  For some reason humans are a short-sighted species!

I'm tired, so it's goodnight and love and sweet dreams!

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment