Sunday, June 12, 2016

unprofound

Hi Maggie,

At least, at last, there is calm. And there is a diagnosis of sorts.  Have you noticed that he has a harder time in the winter?

I think letting him go away with his sister is a good idea.  You are all family together.  And he most likely has a different relationship with her. And you need a break. This should not be on you alone.

I like hearing that you are finding your way with the younger brother.

I had my granddaughter overnight, and she was not feeling well. She seemed to be running a low grade fever on and off. Today she slept a lot and I noticed her breath has that off-smell that means she is going to be sick. So I did not get a lot done. I had people here for dinner, and didn't manage to get cleaned up as much as I hoped.

So I am tired and overfed-logy, and not thinking profound thoughts.

But my youngest son and my youngest's boy went and got me a truckload of manure. Now I can go mulch my tomatoes!  And peppers.

I have my veggies in. Now I need to weed out the overgrowth of Japanese knotweed in the front. And we desperately need rain...

That is where my mind is today.

Sending love and hugs///Clare


No comments:

Post a Comment