Wednesday, June 22, 2016

day off

Clare,

I've got to look for help anywhere I can get it. God knows I am dense when it comes to signs and messages…
but, I'm becoming lighter as I get older…
ideas penetrate easier…
It takes less exposures for me to 'get it'.
I hope that is true.

Thanks for your help last night. My friend was frantic…
knowing there was a human being who was willing to help, eased her mind a lot. She is grateful.
She has allowed my second daughter to live with her this past year…
rent free…
only asking help with her dog occasionally.
She is a good friend for many years…
I appreciate your and your son's help very much.

I had my day off today…
which once again was mostly a clean and laundry day.
One of these days I'm going to actually take a day off and do something fun. I was thinking about kayaking or hiking today…
but kids' schedules chop up my day into pieces that make that impossible. I did get a long walk in and some reading…
which is nice.

I wonder what emotional cleansing would look like. I like the concept, but am not sure how I would actually facilitate that. I had time with my friend, the massage therapist, today. we were trying to figure out what the business model for this new venture would look like. It has to be a team approach. If clients can come through with an 'al a carte' mentality they will miss the integration part…
wholeness from the body up.

I am still preparing for my stress=dis-ease lecture next week. I'm adding and subtracting parts to make sense with my further understanding of the ideas since I took the trauma course. I think it's going to be really good. It was good before- people have commented on it before- now it will be better.
I hope…

One of these days I'm going to do an entire lecture of TED talks. I think it would be awesome. Speaking of TED talks…
I've never heard about our tickets for the Brene Brown thing in Delaware…
I wonder how I find out about that at this point.
I reserved tickets, but they weren't even sure of the venue at that time so they weren't selling tickets yet. I hope to hear soon.
We will have a good time.

Sorry about the insomnia…
watch your stress.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment