Saturday, June 4, 2016

go green

Good morning Maggie,

Sometimes I wonder if we are ever done birthing. Remember the two steps forward, one step back, of physically getting them through the birth canal?  It seems to describe your ongoing relationship with your youngest.  (It seems to describe our relationships with all of our kids...)  He seems to have great moments of clarity and awareness, followed by a backslide into fear and anger.  But each clear moment takes him a little closer to adulthood and balance.

I remember being his age. Emotions are so much bigger, harder to handle.

With the younger of the two new sons, don't let him escape alone without attachment. You seem to have built your umbilical cord with the older one. Now you have to do the same with the next. I wonder if you could ask their bio-mom for help. I wonder if you could ask your healer for some direction on that...

I have actually been getting time in the garden for the first time in years.  It feels so right. It consumes my mind, in a healthy way.  I have so much fun laying out possible beds - what veggies would grow together well, what veggies do I really like to eat...Very creative pursuit on so many levels. And it gives me time to think.

My mind went off on a new tangent this week.  I was reading about quantum computers with someone, trying to understand. The person I was talking to said computers work, now, with the binary system. They are 1 or 0, they are on or off.  Quantum is when it is both at once.

I suddenly wondered if it is possible to be a quantum human...

I have been playing in this idea of renumbering the chakras, completely understanding that #1 is in the feet, and #2 is in the knees. I never understood how two feet vibrate to the frequency of one.  Then, quantum human, I understood, we step with one foot at a time...we are here, we are unique but we are also part of humanity.  In the beginning, we have to be one at a time - individual or part of the clan.  As we evolve up through our being, knees teach flexibility. I wonder if, as we get older and more set in our ways, more opinionated, more sure we are correct - I wonder if this is why our knees get stiff.

But as we reach the third chakra, we learn to be both...we can be individual and part of the tribe.

This is all about the changes we are going through...and I really seeing us splitting. Some people are more fearless, and willing to go forward, out of the yellow "will" chakra. Others are afraid there is not enough, and clinging to the yellow chakra for dear life.

Know what gives me hope?  Jose Mujica of Uruguay.  Pope Francis. Justin Trudeau of Canada. 

Know what frightens me? What is happening in Poland.

And the US is in the balance...we could go either way...forward into the green chakra, or drown in the yellow...

Sending love and hugs...

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment