Tuesday, June 14, 2016

love - it's always the answer

Hi Maggie,

I think both you and your son are enjoying the respite from each other. Now he'll spend some time on the beach and get his Vitamin D levels way up, and he'll feel better. 

It's exciting that your second knows what she wants to do.

Why is being a foster child considered independent living?

Go to the pond!  Say yes to the gift.  Which remind me of the sparkly sneakers. We should just ask S#3 to bring them back, and I will try stretching them.  My barefeet are just too wide, but the length was fine. Maybe I can get them to fit. If not, my granddaughter tried them on and told me they fit! So if I can't get into them, I will thrill the girl.

Why is your boss in Orlando?  Just coincidence?

You asked me what I think.  And I have been thinking. I don't know if anyone has the whole answer. we each just get pieces of inspiration...

I have been watching documentaries about the castles of England and Ireland. The history of castles is a history of war and violence and domination.   In some of the castles they talked about torture and death and imprisonment.  I felt so sad.  In one, my reaction was so visceral, I wondered if I had experienced that castle or maybe that punishment.

It started out saying that castles are the signs of domination, of royalty battling itself. Yet these royals took thousands and thousands of healthy young sons and husbands and pressed them into wars that lead to enrichment of those in power.

I have been thinking about some of the world leaders we can see who are the same, the same people, the same tribe.  They are completely engrossed in accumulating power, by way of riches, even at the expense of killing the planet.  If we can hate each other, and in our bloody rage, miss them - then success.  We will particpate in our own demise, fueled by our own hate.

It has worked for millennia.  We are taught to hate those who are different. Different religion - kill them. Think about all the blood that was shed over whether the bread at communion is divine or symbolic. What is wrong with us?  Christian?  Hate Jews? Jewish?  Hate Muslim.  Muslim?  Hate Christian. God will love you if you kill His enemy.  And God forbid if your sexuality is not like mine...

Just had a thought. If God impregnaned Mary without her consent, does that mean that this is a God whose sexuality is rape.  That only rape is condoned?

Frightening...

As long as we can fuel fear of difference and hatred, those in power ride that, and stay in power, and can continue to rape the planet.

I thought about royal families, about the inherent violence in those families.  Knowing that violation from an early age destroys humanity, I wonder what they endured to become the monsters we can sort of see if we look today.

Maybe the answer is to love them.  To lovingly look at them for what and who they are. To strip them of their monsters and love each layer, to accept, to soothe, to Lighten.

Violence is never the answer.  Love is always the answer...

Then the nasty thoughts creep in...what if loving them, sending empathy and Light, what if that shattered their souls and they could not survive on the planet...

Weird sister mind at work once again...

The baby has been running a low grade fever for the last three days. She hasn't been sick, but she has been off. So, I haven't been here much...

Love and hugs from Clare


No comments:

Post a Comment