Tuesday, June 21, 2016

coyote trickery

If Coyote has come skulking across your path;

You are being reminded to laugh at yourself. Things have been entirely too serious of late and you simply need to let loose and get on with it. Stop dwelling on your worries and stresses and let them go. You have asked for the help you need so just let go and allow your spirit helpers to do what they need to do. Do something that gives you pleasure and joy and focus on the positive for a change.

So, I drove husband to work this morning and we saw a coyote crossing the road. It stopped and looked at us and then crossed, very deliberately. So I looked up the totem and it means I need to enjoy, lighten up, and wait for help to come. I think I need that advice…
I'm not sure that I know how to take it though.
I was told to ask for help by a spirit…
and now I'm assured that it will come.
I may have to start to laugh at my youngest and my young man's protestations of nutritious foods and curfews. Laughter may defuse the situation. Thank you universe. The articles also wrote about trickery with a coyote…
messages hidden in life that seem wither too obvious or too hidden…
I've got to keep my eyes, ears, and heart open.

A few answers to questions:
The group home served decent food, family style. If they chose not to eat they would go hungry until breakfast. The leader of  the  home suggested I limit choice and expect him to eat. Cheeseburgers are associated with good times with his Mom, before she was taken away. Spaghetti, I'm not sure of its significance. I try to offer something he likes and serve what we like. I've begun asking him to try our entree or side as well as his "safe" food. It seems to be working.
I like the insight of the period of erasing, down time to regroup. I feel guilty when he says he's bored- like I should be a better hostess and entertain him. I have to remind myself that I am his mom now- not a hostess and that boredom is a catalyst for curiosity.
My youngest has his curfew lowered when he is late. He seems to respond to that. It's one discipline tha the doesn't fight generally.
I like the idea of balance. Maybe it is about balance. I always end up with a packed schedule- maybe that's my comfort zone and it's important to understand balancing all aspects. Thanks.

The new project has my mind enticed…
Clarity counseling?
Peace processing?
Facilitating the journey?
What will I be offering?
Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment