Saturday, June 25, 2016

isolationist or independence?

Hi Maggie,

I went shopping for jeans today. I hate changing rooms, although they are a gift. Between the mirrors in the changing rooms and being surrounded by mirrors when I got my hair cut - I have really seen myself today.  The mirrors in my house are shoulder high. I can imagine the rest of me the way I want it to be.  But today I saw I am wrong.  I think I need to put some full length mirrors in my living space, so I don't forget what I look like. Or so I can't pretend that I look like whatever I choose...

I have to figure out how to transform myself.  The peace eagles have been around me every day this week.  Maybe this is all part of the same message...that synchronicity that showers us with messages until they soak in.

But we know that when I start to transform and get noticed, I panic. I'm still not sure how to convince myself, or maybe to assure myself, that it is okay to be okay.  It is okay to be acceptable.  Maybe it is okay to be beautiful, but I can't drag myself there yet.

I love being alone too. I always thought it was being one of nine kids, then having five roommates, then having five kids.  Alone was always such a gift.  I am rarely bored, rarely lonely.  But frequently isolated.  I think it has to do with being above my body, or around my body, as opposed to being in my body, where I am supposed to be.

This probably ties directly to my first observations about mirrors, or lack of mirrors...

Yesterday, everyone wanted to talk about Brexit. Everyone feels confused, and almost like they are holding their collective breath waiting to see what happens next.

I still can't figure out exactly what happened.  I was very aware of the vote, waiting to see, then shocked - especially when I saw Cameron resigned.

To me there seem to be two ways of understanding what happened. I am not quite sure which is more accurate.  Much of this seems to come from the refugee crisis.  Countries want to close their borders because people don't feel like they can support or absorb any more refugees.

There is the feeling that the richer countries are being forced to support poorer countries - which may be the innate problem with tying an economy like Greece's to one like Germany's.  It is obviously not fair.  It also is a move to expect people to have a similar or same culture - which is no where near happening.  Anyway, since Britain is a richer country, people wanted to stop being taxed for the poor.

So is this isolationist?  Or is this a way of escaping EU control, being told what they have to do by the overriding government?  In other words, is this independence?

In France, I am told that Marine Le Pen, their version of Donald Trump, is pushing for the same...for France to leave the EU. If that happens, then it will become clearer that this is isolationist assholism...then same as Trump's Wall.

Someone explained to me that if the US wants to get into any European country - I'm talking business and financial interference, their first step is through a London bank.  Apparently, England is not seen as European, as much as half European and half American, and as the gateway for the US.  Part of the power of the EU has been forcing countries to accept GMO and Round-Up ready ag - from us.  If by leaving the EU, people are saying No!, then we have an independence movement.

When I was about 13, I started reading the weird stuff, starting with Edgar Cayce.  He predicted that during the end times, Texas would leave the US, starting a movement of some sort. Maybe he was right, and this is the inspiration.  Especially since there has already been one vote.

Going to move the full length mirror from upstairs to downstairs.  And waiting for it to cool down enough to walk.

So, just to finish...It has been a hard week here. My oldest lost her baby.  My youngest granddaughter was diagnosed with second stage Lyme disease.  And one of my sons has had some legal problems.  Everything seems to be calming down and working out.  But it has not been fun here recently...


Love and hugs from Clare




No comments:

Post a Comment