Saturday, June 25, 2016

dynamic change

Clare,

I am so sorry about your oldest's baby…
I felt such joy for her.
How is she doing?
I'm sorry for your youngest and the lyme disease…
that can be tricky to clear.
I'm sorry for the legal issues…
we've had those experiences too.
Wow- What a week!

I want to live in a world where people's voices are heard and honored.
I do.
I do not want to live in a world where the voice of hatred and 'isms' are the only ones heard.
I get a sense that the UK didn't really think they would be successful in the vote to exit…
I've heard commentary that the leaders were shocked and do not have a plan forward.
It is a time of amazing opportunity for change…
I just pray that it is change for peace and acceptance.
Closing borders is not the way to peace and prosperity.
It is cold and isolating…
insulating against the outside elements…
but change happens even when we fight it.
It is inevitable.
It is healthy.
Life is dynamic and constantly changing…
stagnant things die…
it's a truth and a constant in biology…
and life.
It will be interesting to see what plays out.

I made a batch of kombucha…
I tasted it today…
it's like sour green apples.
I am going to drink it for several days and see what effects it has on my body.
I will keep you posted.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment