Thursday, June 2, 2016

better day

Clare,
Better day today.

Our youngest called about 9 pm last night, asking for a ride. He was apologetic and asked some insightful questions on the drive home. He asked, "Do you think I'm a danger to myself?" I answered honestly, "yes, when you are impulsive or emotional you are dangerous to yourself." He seemed to really think about that.

Our young man moved in. We had a family dinner and my youngest took him swimming and to the store to pick up a few things. They are spending time together, which is nice.

I felt very sad for the younger young man as we prepared to leave today.
He was ambivalent…happy and sad and afraid…
appropriate emotions…
he's coming to the house tomorrow for his weekly visit, so it won't be a long separation. He will grow and come to live here too.
I talked to him about getting out of his comfort zone and allowing himself to grow.
He had no idea what I was talking about…
but hopefully he will think about it and do some soul searching…
if he's capable.

I'll catch up tomorrow. Thanks for the support. I really need it.
Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment