Friday, June 3, 2016

interesting day

Clare,

So today was another interesting day…
they all are interesting days I guess.

Work was good…
Fridays feel good to me. I feel as if I wrap things up on Friday and can walk away without too much thought. My projects are all in a good space right now so I'm comfortable. My boss is very much a worrier. She likes to have things to worry about. We will probably be moving our office in the near future because of the sale of our present building. I think it's a great opportunity to update, modernize, thin extraneous stuff. She told me we're moving everything. I just smile and offer suggestions.

My young man worked this afternoon for 4 hours. His younger brother was here during that time. He basically hid in the basement most of the time- except for dinner time. I am having such a difficult time connecting with him. Talking with the older brother, he doesn't feel connected either. He tells me how difficult it is to get close to him. I'm sure he's been hurt and is afraid to let others close. I try offering activities both in the house and outside to engage him, but he politely turns me down. When I directly ask him to join me he hides in the bathroom. I thought he had GI issues at first, now I've realized that's his escape. He says he enjoys spending time with us. I just wish I could read him better.

My youngest is in a better space today. He is working tonight which gives me a serious break. He has SAT and work tomorrow, so he'll be busy all day- another bonus for me. One day at a time…that's all I can do with him.

I've been too distracted to practice my reiki. I will try tomorrow.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment