Saturday, November 7, 2015

whose memory

Good morning Maggie,

I just had a strange thought.  What if those incidences when people remember abuse that didn't happen - what if they are remembering what happened to their parent or grandparent...Can memory be shared via DNA?

I read an article about a woman who accused her dad of abuse, "remembering" something, but it didn't fit.

I had a dream that included my having an iPhone among my possessions.  I wasn't using it to make calls, just to check the internet, I think. I saw it sitting on a table, and was suddenly so upset.  "I don't want one of these!  I will not participate in child slavery!"  So I guess the issue is truly mine if I'm aware even when sleeping.

I was supposed to have a dinner here, but the guests are slowly dropping out.  Not sure what the message might be...Gonna be eating a lot of pumpkin this week!

Missing you!

Love and hugs from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment