Monday, November 2, 2015

checking in

Hey Maggie,

I hope everything is okay with you.

I'm confused.  With no meat or cheese in my diet, I lost five pounds last week.  And I was feeling different.  But I was also exhausted.  And I'm still not sleeping.

I just ordered some vitamins - with B12 and D in the combination, to see if it makes a difference.

Tonight Nephew brought home some seafood from the restaurant.  I had some, and suddenly felt a lot more energy.

Can you  understand why?  Am I not getting enough protein?  Is there some major nutrient I am missing?

I couldn't sleep last night.  I am curious if that will happen again tonight.

I really don't know how to balance myself...

I just splurged and bought a book...of dance calls. I think I am going to perform a few singing calls at an upcoming contra dance. I hope the book arrives quickly!

Love and hugs from Clare




No comments:

Post a Comment