Saturday, November 21, 2015

allies

http://esrquaker.blogspot.com/2013/11/gratitude-justice-mystery.html

Good morning Maggie,

For some reason, I copy/pasted incorrectly yesterday.  I think I sort of messed up, got lost,  tried to get back to that blog, and my computer did not return correctly, and I didn't notice.  I think it is right now.

I will hold you and your breasts in the Light...every night...as hard as I can.  I love you and trust you and if you are worried, I will worry with you.

I have been thinking about your son, and wondering what the lesson is.  If he was a warrior in past lives, if he has the warrior spirit, then stealth and might are his weapons.  Negatively used, these become threatening and bullying.  Maybe he is here to learn respect and gentleness, transparency and honesty.  Because the way he is behaving lacks integrity and dignity.  I wonder if his warrior self need to develop these qualities in order to fill out his Spirit and allow him to use his massive gifts appropriately.  And if he resists the lessons, how hard will the Universe have to hit him?

And maybe you have to think about how closely we should conform to the rules. Too often, the rules are wrong. The rules are for control, not for right.  Marijuana laws are one of the strongest examples of this. Are you obeying just to be a good girl?

This plant is an ally. 

Does your need to keep your son from using stem from fear of the authorities? If so, what else will we let them do because we fear them?

Fear is appropriate, though. From what I understand (and since some things have changed, I may be wrong...) search and seizure laws means your son is putting your property, your reputation at risk. He absolutely does not have the right to do that.

And one last thought...I have been seeing a lot of articles about cannabis as a healer. Do you need it?  Is that why it keeps making appearances in your life???

Just a thought...As an herbalist, I have recommended it.  Since it was not legal, we won't go there here.

Working with some of my health issues in the middle of the night.  I actually felt Grandma with me.  I told her I wished I had loved her more when she was still here. I felt a sense of forgiveness, and the feeling that we can work together now.  I had a moment with many women,from our family and my in-law family, all married to alcoholics, and I told them I didn't want what they had, so I tried to do it different...Not sure where that is going.

So today I have the gift of a day for me.  I must leave my desk and see the world!

Love and hugs from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment