Monday, November 9, 2015

Quickie

Clare,

I agree that we never have to stop learning…
I try to learn as much as possible…
as often as possible.
Natural curiosity is a gift…
one I'm grateful for.

My day was totally  hijacked today by my youngest…
early dismissal…
practice at the usual time…
I had to take him back about 1.5 hours after getting home…
then they asked him to play for the JV team tonight because they didn't have enough players…
nothing I had planned for my afternoon occurred…
but soon he will be grown and out the door to college…
and I'll appreciate days like this.

So French and the violin…
anything else?
Those are great ideas…
I should work on my French again…
just in case I get another opportunity to travel to France.
That would be incredible.

I am tired, cold, and in need of nourishment.
I'll check in with you tomorrow.
Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment