Wednesday, November 11, 2015

a bit off tonight

And this, my dear Sister, may be your book, your NPO, your calling - Healing Hearts.  Write everything down. It will make it so much easier when you go to write the book, then the workbook!

I have "friends" in France who I have yet to meet.  I will go, someday...It's on that list.  Last night I did a lesson on couleurs.  I looked back through, and I am doing about two French lessons a week.  After a few years, it will accumulate.

Ah, your Reiki friend knows you are climbing into your heart.  You are beginning to trust.  Keep going.  I'll give you a boost anytime you want one!

The baby was sick today, so I had a lot of time alone. I have a lot to get done, but I also feel a little sick - tired, almost nauseous, almost a headache.  I've mostly been staying quiet and knitting.

My night time adventures have been revealing.  I'm not sure exactly what is happening, but it feels right. Last night, though, I mostly slept.

If I'm lucky, tonight will be the same.

I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully with a little more energy.

Love and hugs from Clare


No comments:

Post a Comment