Thursday, November 19, 2015

A good day

Clare,

I am not really worried about passing the CYS' "test", I was grateful that she came to the house so that the young men are able to come to share our Thanksgiving. She was very nice, and shared a lot of insights. We had a great conversation.

I have been asked to share a reading at an interfaith Thanksgiving service next Wednesday.
I was asked to bring something Quakerly about gratitude…
I am searching and not finding much specifically about gratitude.
Do you have any suggestions?
I will keep searching, but would appreciate you sharing any ideas you have.

I got to hang with my horse tonight. I was wheezing within half an hour, but he is so sweet I love just hanging with him. I haven't spent nearly enough time over there since I was diagnosed with cancer. I was afraid of hurting myself. If one of them pulled against my arms I would have been seriously hurt. But, I am stronger now. So I will try to get back over there more often.

I had a quiet day today. Only 3 clients today. Two weren't feeling great so we cut their sessions short by 15 minutes…so I spent a lot of time chatting with the staff and reading.
I came home and did wrk with son#1 and then finished a unit of my trauma course…
took all 5 quizzes and passed… on to module 2.
It was a good day.

What do you tell the children? As much as they can handle…appropriate truth(s).

I'm beat.
Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment