Tuesday, November 10, 2015

tai chi, of course

Hi Maggie,

I dream of visiting Paris and Provence and Brittany...I want to see where our family came from in Normandy and Alsace.  I want to see the cave paintings and then the light display in Lyon in early December.  I think I'm a bit of a Francophile!

I have been working on French for three whole weeks.  I'm learning some vocab, but I can't say much of anything yet.  And I finally got my violin tuned tonight.  I scraped out a few songs I remember.  But I need to work on it!  Really!!

I had a sort of dream last night.  Sometimes I can't tell if I'm sleep-dreaming, or if I'm in that dreamy place between awake and asleep.  I have been not sleeping well and have been connecting with people I love and seeing something spiritual. Last night it sort of occurred to me that I was seeing their kundalini - and it is mostly not spiraling up, or spiraling at all.  I have been spiritually sitting with people, loving them.  It seems like a real prayer.

Then I met someone whose kundalini matched mine perfectly, someone who showed up on a motorcycle. That was amazing...a gift.

French, the violin, what else? Tai chi, I think.  Not sure how I'm going to learn this since no one here does it that I know of.  But if it is meant to be, way will open. And then, of course - calling dances...learning some singing calls.

Life has such potential.

It is getting darker earlier and earlier. I should be used to it by now, but it surprises me every year. I'm grateful that it is staying warm, because I am not ready to start keeping a fire burning overnight yet. But we are beginning to think about Thanksgiving.

It is definitely my favorite holiday.

I hope you and yours are calm and settled...

Love and hugs from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment